Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Ms. Lauren....

It just amazes me how the days seem soooo incredibly long but the years just fly by! Lauren had her 20 month check up yesterday and I can't believe she'll already be two in November! The doc said she is very healthy... and is advanced for her age:) At least someone in the family is:) j/k! She has bypassed her brother in all her stats...weight is 21.4: 5%; Height 31 3/4": 30%; head 18 1/2": 50%. Basically she is a skinny, big headed little girl! I think it took Noah until he was 3 to weigh 20 lbs!

All is well at the Donegan home front, accept for the fact that sibling rivalry has hit us like a BOMB! If anyone wants a free seat at the next WWF's "Nasty Noah versus Ms. Lauren Lightning" come on over any time of day or night:) All bets start at $100!

Hope all is wonderful!

Attached are some pix of Lauren...

Enjoy!










1 comment:

amy luella said...

count me in. my bet is on lauren!=) hanna said her favorite pic is the last one. that one with the pink flower hat is sure sweet on my end.