Tuesday, August 28, 2007

9 Month Check Up!




Can you believe it??? Lauren is 9 months old already!! She had her check up yesterday and is as healthy as can be. Lauren is in the 11th percentile for weight (her brother is still at 2%) and weighs a whopping 16 lbs. We think this is a lot because Noah hit 16 lbs when he was 1!!! She is sitting up on her own, sleeping through the night, eating everything we feed her (including green peas) and almost crawling. Noah likes her less and less everyday. Now she can find her way to his room and play with his toys, which he has a total fit over. One day she will be able to take him on!
Well we're off to enjoy our day!
Mandy

1 comment:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

Yippe - more bloggers!!! I love that you started a blog as I really think they are a great way to stay connected to friends in spite of long distances between. I will definitely be checking the blog regularly.

I can't believe Lauren is 9 months already! I also can't believe Laina is 4 1/2 months already! It is super crazy.

I also loved seeing the sunset pics you posted previously. Beautiful.