Saturday, August 25, 2007

the bandwagon

Since it seems the fun and modern thing to do, we decided to become bloggers. A new exciting way to dictate the weekly activities of our lives for all to enjoy. Mostly I think it will be interesting to look back in time to see the journey as we create it. I would say the majority if the time it will be us who read what we write. I just hope we are always compelled to keep it up as time goes on.

Let the banter begin.....

I am sitting here on a warm Saturday afternoon in SD listening to Lauren sob herself to sleep. She really only needs about 5 minutes and 4 oz of milk and she is in REM. Must be nice! One down the other up. Just as she passes out I hear the sound of my mini-me waking up from a 3 hr siesta. Time to play.

I'm looking forward to getting better at this as time passes. Starting slow is the best percription.

-md

No comments: