Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trains, Carousels, Bubbles and Standing Up

Noah and Lauren had their first train ride. We went to Balboa Park here in San Diego. It is a HUGE park with museums, fountains, parks, etc. Noah LOVES trains so we thought we'd take him on one. Of course it is pint size, but absolutely perfect for kids. He of course loved it, but Lauren could really care less. A little later Michael took Noah on a carousel. I think Michael enjoyed it more than Noah. I opted to hang out with Lauren, even though it looked like great fun. Lastly there was a bubble lady blowing life size bubbles. Noah laughed so hard when one hit him. He kept hugging Michael and kissing his cheek. This was Noah's way of saying thank you. We came home and Lauren decided to start pulling herself up from a sitting position. How exciting for her, but definitely not for me. It seems with each milestone comes more responsibility. Now I have to keep my eye on her 24.7 as well as Noah. And to think this is just the beginning:) Here is Lauren very happy that she accomplished standing up on her own. Just waiting for the next big thing...

3 comments:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

Oh my gosh, Lauren is just too cute! I know that must be a lot of work for you to keep up with both of them! I have no idea how parents of more than one do it! Someday I'm sure that will be me, too, but not for a while :)

amy luella said...

hey, amanda, i found you here through jenna and janice...great to see the pictures...i love the way you described noahs thanks with hugs and kisses...what a sweet day...take care...

Anonymous said...

I wish been there! When you all come to Maine we will have to take Noah on a real steam engine train! Zander use to love it! Lauren Looks Just like your baby pictures that you showed me! I miss you all so much!!!!~Carey