Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy weekend....

The weekend started with a baby shower on Saturday for our cousin Teresa. We enjoyed playing games, eating great food and hanging out.






Sunday was Lauren's 1st b-day party. I still can't believe she is a year old. The party included a pinata, homemade posters (by Auntie Jaymee), a jumpy, and a beautiful homemade cake (by our baker Nikki). Everyone was having fun but Lauren:( She had a meltdown when we sang Happy Birthday. Guess that's what I get for taking her nap away!









My cousin Lu came to visit from Colorado and she was here in San Diego for two days. Yesterday we spent all day at Sea World and had a blast. Then we enjoyed a yummy mexican dinner in Old Town.




Now I am off to catch up on some chores before the kiddlings wake up! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

Happy belated first birthday, Lauren!!! I can't believe she is one already! It's crazy. I am already starting to think of planning Laina's first bday party!