Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween fun!

Happy late Halloween! It's been quite some time since I went trick-or-treating and wow is it fun going door to door getting free candy:) We spent Halloween with my family in Corona and had a blast.




Nana made scary cupcakes
Noah put out all the fires on Monterey St.
and Ms. Lauren hopped around as happy as could be My sister was the doc on call in case anyone overdosed on chocolate. Even Ruby the dog enjoyed Halloween as the Witch of the house
Michael was a skier and he took it so seriously he went to Colorado:). We missed him, but knew he needed a vacation.

2 comments:

Catrina Stanley said...

Cute pics of the kids! And those cupcakes look yummy too!

Janice said...

I can't believe Michael is already back here skiing! They just opened last weekend. Well, I guess I can believe it. Cute costumes! We had a fun Halloween too, Ashleigh went as Cinderella and Ethan was a kangaroo. We miss you guys!