Saturday, April 5, 2008

Go Ducks...

Well I have to admit I am a fair weathered hockey fan. I was a Kings fan, then moved to Denver and of course was an Av's fan and now since we get box seat tickets at the Ducks games, they are now "my" team. Go Ducks...for now!



Michael was lucky enough to get box seat tickets from one of his account exec's. We went to Anaheim to the Honda Center and had a blast. We ate tons of bad food, Michael screamed and hollered, and the Ducks won! Yeah..I guess:) My sister came out and watched the kids so it was a nice treat to have a date with my hubby!









2 comments:

amy luella said...

hi, amanda, seeing professional hockey sounds fun...i haven't yet see this sport live (i guess hockey was never a big interest growing up in the corn fields of the midwest)...and just to have a night out with michael and friends sounds nice...have a great week.

amy luella said...

hi, amanda, watching professional hockey sounds fun...i haven't yet see this sport live (i guess hockey wasn't much of an interest growing up in the corn fields of the midwest)...you and michael have had some nice outings with friends lately...have a great week.