Thursday, September 4, 2008

Noah's 1st day of preschool...

With a 1 and 3 yr old that have a ton of energy and are a little strong willed (wonder who they get that from:) my days can be challenging. All I've been saying is "Thank God preschool is just around the corner". Well the time has come. I dropped Mr. Noah off at preschool yesterday morning, only to return to a quiet house. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Luckily my friend Kirsten was here to console me. After a small meltdown we went to the park..and wow did those tears dry up quickly! I really enjoyed my time with Lauren and oh my...how easy it is to keep my eyes on just one child. The day flew by and before I knew it was time to pick the little man up. My eyes couldn't believe what they saw. He was sleeping so peacefully on his little nap mat! I never would have thought they would get him to sleep! I woke him up and the first thing he said was "can I please stay for five more minutes?". So all in all preschool is a wonderful thing and I think we'll all adjust quite nicely....







3 comments:

Janice said...

Noah is growing so fast! Love the pictures of him making faces. I think he looks like Michael in some of those! Glad you and Lauren are getting some quality time now.

amy luella said...

lauren's got mom all to herself! glad it started off so well!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie! Noah looks like a little boy...no more toddler! Man, they grow fast. Trust me, by the time they get to Kindergarten you're wondering why they even hold a Boo-hoo Breakfast. The kids love it and so do you. :)