Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Fun!

I will do my best to sum up September while keeping it short and sweet:)

The month started off with a super fun trip to the berry patch. It is located in Brighton. Noah doesn't even like berries but picked away as if he did. Lauren on the other hand didn't enjoy it as much but still had fun:)






Then we spent a day out in Morrison at my cousins house which is nestled in the beautiful Rocky mountains. From now on I think we'll just go camping on her property! That way if it's too cold we have a warm bed 5 ft away:) And the kids had a blast. Lauren fell in love with their new kitties and Noah wanted to drive around with his cousin all day long!






My sister came out from So Cal last week and we had a blast!!! I almost held her hostage here, but then I thought it would be best to let her go. Maybe someday she will miss us soooo much and move to Colorado:)

















Sadly, we said goodbye to my sis but then welcomed my mom! We always have so much fun shopping, watching "what not to wear", getting new hair do's, and playing with the kids. It's always tough seeing her leave, but we make sure there is a trip already in the works.





Well that's about it...for now. I am looking forward to October. The leaves are changing here in Colorado and it has been beautiful!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

amy luella said...

just curious, do your siblings have children; do noah and lauren have many cousins right now? your cousin's property looks so pretty with plenty of space to run around.

The Donegans said...

Nope. They don't have any kids. We do have a ton of cousins that live here, but the youngest one is a teen, but my cousin Ashley is pregnant so we are super excited for the baby to get here:)